The Governing Council of Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant posts in the Institution
- Lecturers (Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I, Lecturer II, & Lecturer III) in the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics.
- Technologists: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics
- A holder of Doctorate Degree with at least 8 years cognate experience. Such candidate must have at least published a total of 5 journals and conference/seminar papers. OR
- A holder of Master's Degree from a recognized institution with at least 10 years on the job cognate experience with proven ability for applied research and production work. Such a, candidate must have at least published a total of 5 journals and 6 conference/seminar papers.
- In addition to the above, the candidate must have the ability to initiate and supervise research work and must be registered with a recognized relevant professional body.
- A doctorate degree in the relevant discipline with at least 5 years of teaching/research/industrial experience. OR
- A holder of Masters degree/equivalent professional qualification in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with at least 8 years teaching/research experience in an institution of higher learning.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should have at least 1 journal and 2 conference/seminar papers.
- A doctorate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institution. OR
- A holder of Master's Degree or equivalent professional qualification in relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with at least 5 years teaching experience.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should have at least 1 journal or 2 conference/seminar papers.
- A Masters Degree in relevant field with at least 1 year working experience.
- Candidates for this position should possess a minimum of HND Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Statistics with a minimum of two years working experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
An application letter with detailed CV, academic certificates, Professional certification, and other relevant documents should be sent to the email: email@example.com. The subject of the email should state clearly the position and discipline. For instance, if you are applying for the position of a Senior Lecturer and your discipline is Computer Science, the subject of the email should be as follows: Application for the post of Senior Lecturer in Computer Science.
Monday, 16th January 2023.